Pipe Suspension Grab
The Original For Your Safety . . .
The handling of prefabricated manholes according to DIN 4034 Part 1 with socket end for axial seal.
The WIMAG pipe suspension grab RSV ... Handle for easy D offering the following advantages:
- Rubber buffer to prevent damage to important sealing spots of the concrete parts.
- Gripping depth extended from 220 mm to 260 mm.
- Clamping range 90-200 mm (with rubber coating 50-150 mm).
- This pipe suspension grab was developed from the models RSV 3 and can also be used for standard manholes.
- Models RSV ... D.
Only an original WIMAG pipe suspension grab can provide all advantages:
- Handle for easy application
- Clamp made of hollow sections, therefore torsion resistant and very light
- Rubber-lined clamps on request. Important for painted and coated pipes
- Simple and fast adjustment of the clamping range via threaded spindle
- Use of high-strength chains DIN 5687-5
- Higher stability by bent-off articulated lever
- With safety stop - a spring in every clamp prevents inadvertent release of the load