The new generation: the manhole clamp with the huge multiplication for optimum safety
The manhole clamp is used for the transport and laying of manholes.
No adjustment of the clamping range is necessary. Accidents caused by incorrect adjustment are excluded.
Due to the holdfast application the clamp must not be lifted when applying and disconnecting.
The manhole clamp can be used for all standard manholes:
- SZA for manholes according to DIN 4034 Part 1 + 2
- SZM for manholes according to DIN 4034 Part 2
- symmetrical conical manholes (cones) according to DIN 4034
- asymmetrical conical manholes (cones) according to DIN 4034
Patent application made for the manhole clamp.
- Simple applying and disconnecting by means of holdfast application: clamp must not be lifted manually
- No adjustment of the clamping range
- Huge multiplication guarantees optimum safety
- Manhole clamp SZA for manholes and cones according to DIN 4034 Part 1 and 2
- With spring tension
- With web sling or high-strength chains