Gantry Crane V
The Gantry Crane V is designed for indoor and outside use and can be equipped with any manual or electric hoist. The strong V-supports allow a high carrying capacity, a high span and a high construction height. The clamping connection between V-supports and beam enables a continuously adjustable span. The all bolt connection guarantees an easy and fast erection of the crane. Big steel wheels of a diameter of approx. 400 mm allow an easy run. For a simple moving of the crane on even and solid ground, the crane can be equipped with ratchet drive acting on 2 wheels. The wheels can be fixed at 90° intervals, two of them can be additionaly locked. Coat of varnish: orange, RAL 2000.
Gantry Crane VH
The Gantry Crane VH can be adjusted in height via bolts.
- Fast erection and dismantling via bolt connection
- Construction according to DIN EN 15018, H2/B2
- Welding Verification, in-house crane experts
- Full assembly: crane with crane test book including a certified preliminary- and construction test, operating instructions, but without hoist.
- Accessories: manual/electric hoist, trailing cable mains supply.
- Special designs upon inquiry: modified carrying capacity, height, width, rubber tyres, track wheels, ratchet drive, ...
- Wheels available: (1) steel as standard (2) steel for tracks (3) rubber tyres up to 3 t carrying capacity (4) rubber tyres with ratchet drive